- Listing Type: Residential
- Total Rooms: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Year Built: 1963
- Parking: Garage
- County: Knox
- Subdivision: Gulf Park Unit 6
- Approx. Lot Size: 100 X 152.41 X IRR
- Approx. Acreage*: 0.36
- Approx. Sq. Ft.*: 2082
JUST REDUCED! | MOVE-IN READY! New kitchen appliances, windows, newer HVAC, water heater, & 6-year old roof! Beautifully updated and restored all-brick ranch in an incredible location with 4 bedrooms & 2 full baths. Kitchen/Dining offers plenty of counter & cabinet space, room for an oversized table, and potential for extra storage. Main BR en suite full bath has walk-in shower. 4th BR could be used as a Den, & has built-in shelving. 2-car garage has built-in storage & laundry hookups. Original hardwoods in the main, 2nd, & 3rd bedrooms and hall are closely color-matched to the brand-new wood-styled luxury flooring. Fresh paint throughout, new trim & interior doors.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Smoke Detector
- Exterior Features: Deck, Doors - Storm, Fenced - Yard, Patio, Porch - Covered, Prof Landscaped, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Vinyl
- Features Other: Walk-In Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Wired for Internet
- Fireplace Desc: None
- Floor Types: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Directions: 1116 Bob Kirby between Dutchtown & Bob Gray, take Bob Kirby. SOP. From Cedar Bluff, take Dutchtown West, Right on Bob Kirby, House on Right.From Lovell Rd, take Dutchtown East, Left on Bob Kirby, House on Right. From Lovell, take Bob Gray East, Right on Bob Kirby, House on Left.
- *Acreage / Square Footage: Acreage / Square footage information in the MLS is sometimes inaccurate. Information to be verified by buyer or an appraiser or expert of buyer's choosing.