- Listing Type: Residential
- Total Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Fireplaces: 1
- Year Built: 2013
- Parking: Garage
- County: Knox
- Subdivision: Turning Leaf Trails S/D
- Approx. Lot Size: 89.98 x 211.38 x IRR
- Approx. Acreage*: 0.46
- Approx. Sq. Ft.*: 3571
Stunning custom 5 bdrm, 5 bath home is desired Turning Leaf! Beautiful Frank Betz plan featuring open fl plan, fam room w/ stone fp,soaring ceilings to 2nd fl, a keeping room, chef's kitchen w/ gas range w/convection oven, island, granite tops, & lg. walk-in pantry. Master on main w/ his/hers vanities, soaker tub, shower & lg walk in closet. Access the screened porch from the master or keeping room. Guest bdrm/office also on main w/ full bath across the hall. Second fl features 3 bdrms w/ their own adjoining baths & loft area Come make the huge (2187 sq ft) unfinished basement your own which opens to a patio below. Enjoy family time around the fire pit in the lg. flat backyard perfect for a pool. The backyard provides privacy as it backs up to woods & common area. Home has 3 car side en garage. Neighborhood amenities include pool, pavilion, and paved walking trail. Make an appointment today to see this gorgeous home!
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Stove, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Security Alarm, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Tankless Wtr Htr, Washer
- Exterior Features: Patio, Porch - Screened, Windows - Insulated, Windows - Vinyl
- Features Other: Cathedral Ceiling, Island in Kitchen, Pantry, Walk-In Closets, Walk-In Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect, Wired for Internet
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Insert, Wood Burning
- Floor Types: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Directions: Take Northshore Dr (West) towards Concord/Farragut area. Stay straight on north Shore through round about on Concord Rd and round about at Choto Rd. Follow to intersection stop sign at Harvey Rd. Turn Left onto Harvey Rd. Follow to Mystic Ridge Rd on your Right. Continue on Mystic Ridge Rd, house is on the Right.
- *Acreage / Square Footage: Acreage / Square footage information in the MLS is sometimes inaccurate. Information to be verified by buyer or an appraiser or expert of buyer's choosing.