- Listing Type: Land
- County: Anderson
- Approx. Lot Size: 2278x527irr
- Approx. Acreage*: 5.82
5.82 acres with breathtaking water views located just minutes from Norris Dam, interstate 1-75, and Knoxville. This is the perfect property for someone looking to build their next custom home with spectacular water views while being surrounded by the serenity of nature. There is a cleared area but there are also several wooded acres that could possibly be timbered. At one time, the previous owner received a royalty check from Gulf for natural gas. The property does have a septic tank. Come build your custom home or campground! This property offers many possibilities!
- Present Structures: Other
- Road Access: Public Road
- Topography: Level, Partially Cleared, Rolling, Steep
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Directions: Travel I-75 North to exit 128 (Rocky Top). Continue straight to Cobb Hollow then to Lovely Bluff. Sign on property.
- *Acreage / Square Footage: Acreage / Square footage information in the MLS is sometimes inaccurate. Information to be verified by buyer or an appraiser or expert of buyer's choosing.