- Listing Type: Residential
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Fireplaces: 1
- Year Built: 1975
- County: Knox
- Subdivision: Timbercrest Sub Unit 10
- Approx. Lot Size: 100 X 145.79
- Approx. Acreage*: 0.36
- Approx. Sq. Ft.*: 2276
This beautiful split foyer home is located in the quiet Timbercrest subdivision off Lonas road in West Knoxville. There are only two steps from the front entrance to the main level. Upstairs features a beautifully updated kitchen, dining area, primary bedroom with en suite bathroom, two additional bedrooms, laminate and tile flooring and extra large 12 x 24 screened in porch. Downstairs you will find an extra large living space with stone fireplace, wet bar, full bathroom with stone shower and seperate patio and outdoor space. Back yard is very private with no neighbors in the back and fenced in completely. Professional pictures coming soon! This home is a must see. Don't miss out.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Exterior Features: Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Screened, Windows - Insulated
- Features Other: Pantry, Walk-In Shower, Washer/Dryer Connect
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Stone
- Floor Types: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Directions: From Knoxville: Take I-40 W to exit 383-Papermill DR. Turn Right onto Papermill Dr. Turn left onto Kirby Rd and follow to the stop sign (.2 mi), turn right onto Yosemite Trail (.1mi), Turn left at the 1st cross st (at stop sign) onto Lance Dr, Destination will be on the right.
- *Acreage / Square Footage: Acreage / Square footage information in the MLS is sometimes inaccurate. Information to be verified by buyer or an appraiser or expert of buyer's choosing.